Vulcan Drifter Riders

• August 18, 2017, 07:34:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:32:45 
Started by tnttoolman - Last post by mittico68
You know what? Here in Italy legislation does not require the use of lateral reflectors for motorcycles and that's why my bike hasn't got none...
But I'm starting to think about adding them, because those old school styled are way cool.

on: Today at 02:24:59 
Started by Zoar - Last post by mittico68
Did you make the rear highway/crash bars that you have on your bike or is there someplace a man can buy them?
As Ol' Drifter posted, they're Ted Design's.
I bought them a couple of years ago and I'm really happy, 'cause they're really well made.
They were originally for the 2up seat, but I wanted them together with the solo seat, so I just flipped them upside down and then added a junction bar at their lower end... As someone already said, it's just italian ingenuity... ;)

on: August 17, 2017, 18:59:56 PM 
Started by OR Seedman - Last post by OR Seedman
Drifter 1500 Saddlebag mounts

Just in..2 sets of Drifter 1500 Saddlebag mounts.  buyer pays ground shipping.  Also listed on ebay at a higher price.

More Information

on: August 17, 2017, 15:52:09 PM 
Started by Zoar - Last post by CDNRatMan
   Contact GreenBarn he has a set of them and think he is selling them worth the ask

on: August 17, 2017, 15:16:31 PM 
Started by Zoar - Last post by Old Drifter
Did you make the rear highway/crash bars that you have on your bike or is there someplace a man can buy them?

I believe they are the one that were made and sold by Ted's Designs. Sad to say, he retired and is no longer making them.

on: August 17, 2017, 14:22:23 PM 
Started by tnttoolman - Last post by indue
I did the same thing and I got them from Jerry Greer's Indian parts. They are real glass.

on: August 17, 2017, 13:10:14 PM 
Started by Zoar - Last post by geewago
Gene, maybe you might go with a custom made exhaust.
Like this one I've gone for ma-deuce.

on: August 17, 2017, 09:37:22 AM 
Started by moto - Last post by moto
Should be 2 rubber pads on the frame and 2 rubber mounts on the neck, and one bolt through a rubber mount on the back

Ok, thanks! Now I drive one trip, it's not shake so much what I think before, but I still check connections of course.

on: August 17, 2017, 07:27:28 AM 
Started by moto - Last post by Troll
Should be 2 rubber pads on the frame and 2 rubber mounts on the neck, and one bolt through a rubber mount on the back

on: August 17, 2017, 05:51:47 AM 
Started by moto - Last post by moto
How many bolts a tank is connected, one is under the seat, is there any bolts a front of the tank?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!