Vulcan Drifter Riders

• June 23, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:13:09 
Started by jasonwhistle - Last post by chief
You just need to keep your eyes open for a used one... they are expensive.

on: Today at 10:06:06 
Started by RockinRollin - Last post by chief
If you look in the LINKS area, under MODS... Windshields etc... you will find info on making your own lowers and adapting national cycle lowers. etc. Patterns are there too. I made my original ones and it is pretty easy.

http://www.vulcandrifterriders.com/forum/index.php?action=links;cat=35

on: Today at 10:03:59 
Started by Lonewolf - Last post by chief
Yeah Corbin makes them. I sold one recently and still have a black backrest for sale... look in accessories for sale.

on: Today at 05:11:53 
Started by RockinRollin - Last post by CDNRatMan
 Yes plexiglass, and homemade mounts. Aluminum angle stock from Canadian Tire, couple of small bolts and nuts, and Uncle Bob would be proud.........lol.......

on: Today at 05:05:56 
Started by RockinRollin - Last post by RockinRollin
Are yours the plexiglass ones? I thought about those also. I was hoping to have them installed for the Drift Inn. You have any Pix handy?

on: June 22, 2017, 21:37:53 PM 
Started by Lonewolf - Last post by greenbarn
Like Old-Drifter said - I think Corbin still makes these, as far as I know.  Otherwise, if you want a used one, then you are stuck with someone selling on here on this forum, Ebay, or one of the other forums or facebook Drifter pages. 

on: June 22, 2017, 21:34:49 PM 
Started by jasonwhistle - Last post by greenbarn
Unfortunately there is not a lot of Drifter stuff out there.  We are many times left to trial and error methods.  Are there any local swap meets in your area?  I've gotten stuff this way, where you can actually handle the stuff, and see how it might fit your bike.  Not always perfect, but often better than pictures on Ebay.

on: June 22, 2017, 19:54:40 PM 
Started by Lonewolf - Last post by Old Drifter
Any one know where I can get a stylish Corbin solo seat with back rest for my 2002 drifter 1500 and other accessories

Corbin, they may still be available.

Looks like they are still available, look here... http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/drift_menu.shtml

on: June 22, 2017, 19:01:33 PM 
Started by Lonewolf - Last post by Lonewolf
Any one know where I can get a stylish Corbin solo seat with back rest for my 2002 drifter 1500 and other accessories

on: June 22, 2017, 18:48:36 PM 
Started by OR_Seedman - Last post by Aimee.L
I look forward to the pictures. I'm currently looking for more storage options.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!