Vulcan Drifter Riders

• April 30, 2017, 11:37:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drift In 2015  (Read 5823 times)

CDNRatMan

• Sr. Staff
  • I ride a : Drifter 800
  • Plus a: Snow Blower
  • VDR#: 1038
  • View Gallery
Re: Drift In 2015
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2015, 15:36:28 PM »

Now for all you people who beat me up over the auction at Drift In and for making a big deal about the Minion goggles and why I wanted them so bad please look at the pictures below and then I'll accept your apologies for think ill of me........and Stephen I really hope you are getting a lot of use or viewing use of the leather vest I bid on in your behalf.....now you just need to buy her the chaps.......lol.....

I am in the first picture with the goggles ok....

on the ride home I found a place selling Danial Boone coon skin fur hats and bought one....and with the goggles ...
GPS is not to get you “THERE”……but rather to get you home from “THERE”

greenbarn

• Sr. Staff
  • Plus a: Drifter 1500
  • VDR#: 1023
  • VDR#1023
  • View Gallery
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2015, 20:07:34 PM »

Now for all you people who beat me up over the auction at Drift In and for making a big deal about the Minion goggles and why I wanted them so bad please look at the pictures below and then I'll accept your apologies for think ill of me........and Stephen I really hope you are getting a lot of use or viewing use of the leather vest I bid on in your behalf.....now you just need to buy her the chaps.......lol.....

I am in the first picture with the goggles ok....

on the ride home I found a place selling Danial Boone coon skin fur hats and bought one....and with the goggles ...

Well, first of all, Logan is obviously a better model than you are....  Looks pretty sharp in his 'coon skin hat and goggles... :)

Second of all, that's definitely an example of a thorn between roses in that first picture, ain't it???? 
No Worries

CDNRatMan

• Sr. Staff
  • View Gallery
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2015, 21:52:09 PM »

Thought you were on your second honeymoon why are you on here breaking my chops ....and yes your wife is such a sweetie........when she comes here for a visit I have more of the fudge just for her.......lol....

CDNRatMan

• Sr. Staff
  • View Gallery
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2015, 21:05:38 PM »

Ok I finally got the picture that I had not taken and it was shown to me and I really needed this picture to show that when the large lady sings it is over.......

greenbarn

• Sr. Staff
  • Plus a: Drifter 1500
  • VDR#: 1023
  • VDR#1023
  • View Gallery
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2015, 12:40:51 PM »

I found the GB residence with no real issues after that, and I will echo Troll's sentiments from his experience with the family last year, you can not find such nice hosts, they do have a very strange custom, after supper they all stand around the dinning room and then suddenly they all jump and make noises and turn the light off and then go and sit in the dark living room and chat and missus GB goes around lighting candles. Strange but a super couple.

OK, I'm FINALLY getting back fully on-line after the "Andy" night.  we had such a lightning storm that night,  Between being gone to Drift-In, a couple more riding days after that, then our family vacation last week, I still don't have all the damage fixed.  The lightning was so bad that night, I feel blessed this is all that was damaged (so far).

Phone lines coming into the house:  fried
Internet router:  fried
Computer network card:  Fried
In-ground dog fence transformer:  fried
Dog fence control box:  fried

Once I found the phone lines, and repaired them, still no internet (we have DSL).   Figured out the router was not working - got a new one from the ISP, and got it to hookup to DSL, and I could get wireless internet on the laptop - but nothing working on my main computer.  Figured out is must be the network card, so went out and bought a WIFI adapter, and went that route.  So now I'm finally back fully on-line. 

The dog fence will have to wait....

No Worries

Troll

• Motorcycle Rider ED. Coach
  • Sr. Staff
  • I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: Kawasaki W-650
  • VDR#: 825
  • View Gallery
    • A.B.A.T.E. of Wi. SafeRider program
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2015, 15:39:53 PM »

You're lucky that is all that got cooked. I've seen mainboards with holes burned in them, big screen tvs catch fire, lots of stuff...
Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

• Sr. Staff
  • View Gallery
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2015, 16:29:59 PM »

Now wait are you blaming me for all this damage?

Or are you trying to say what I was telling everyone at Drift In was a tall tale? But it was a good story........Even got a good laugh from Dawn......lol.....

49Reo

• Sr. Staff
  • I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: Harley
  • VDR#: 666
  • 2002 1500 Drifter
  • View Gallery
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2015, 21:55:16 PM »

Sheesh. What a mess. Like troll says, Luckily that is all that got damaged. Your house could have gone up in smoke, then you would have had to move the whole kit and kaboodle up to Andys......or Trolls, maybe...Trolls place would be good, you could open a bay just for motorcycles and such....Troll could do all that work for you....

Uh oh. I just realized I am starting to sound like the Ratman...... :o ;D
02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

CDNRatMan

• Sr. Staff
  • View Gallery
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2015, 23:33:47 PM »

my story is better then a lame wandering lighting bolt from the havens.....lol.....imagine if the hound had had her collar on she could have been fried.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!