DI-12 T-Shirts

Started by chief, August 20, 2012, 11:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Sept. 15 is the last day to order Drift-In 2012 T-shirts.

We do have shirts available for 2009 and 2010 in select sizes. These are the original shirts for these events. ($15 plus shipping)
We also have reproductions of the 2011 shirts (these are screen printed which I prefer - they are cooler in the summer heat).  (prices vary - about $25).
And, we will reproduce the 2012 shirts once all the originals are sold.
We also have a few VDR shirts available in red and small short sleeved black one left.
If you are interested in any of these let me know.  We are in the process of moving our store, but will have the shirts listed within a couple of weeks.
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

chief

The 15th (of Sept of course)will be the last day to request a Drift In '12 t-shirt. I need to order them by then to be delivered by the time of the Drift In. a few extras will be ordered but to assure you will get on in the size you want i will need your order in advance!RideOn

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

chief

Need orders for those who want Drift In '12 T-shirts! I only have orders from those who have preregistered through the rally sight. If you'd like a shirt(s) please let me know NO later than Sept 15 cut off date! Send orders to me at dsslinc@yahoo.com

Cost $15, include number and sizes.

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk