Howdy from Texas..

Started by BlackBlueMagoo, June 26, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Welcome, Magoo!!!  I think you'll find a whole bunch of info here on the forum -- don't be afraid to ask questions, everyone is more than happy to help.  It's a small friendly group.    Did someone mention pictures??    BTW, that is the ONE thing you'll get a world of crap for -- not posting pics of your Drifter....  We like pics....  ;D

No Worries

zig

Welcome from another East Texan!!!!!
Good luck with the bike! Hope to see you out ridin' some time!
Take some "before" pictures if you can, the natives get restless around here with something pretty to look at!

CDNRatMan

Welcome and ask your questions because I will say we have a couple of lads who are pretty smart about 1500's........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Old Drifter

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people here and a lot of info. In case someone didn't mention it...we love pics.  ;D

Gene

1999 Drifter

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
Your willing to bring your brother's bike back on the road is really commendable: I'm sure that he would be pride of your decision, because you'll see the Drifter is such a great bike to ride!
Don't be ashamed to ask, because this Forum is a great source of informations and it's plenty of nice & kind riders...
BTW, what about posting some pics or your new ride? WE DO LIKE PICS!!! ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

BlackBlueMagoo

Working on putting a 99 Drifter 1500 back on the road. It has been sitting for Years..and..it does have some problems!
I hope that I do not drive everyone Nuts with my 60 Million Questions!

I'm a older retired guy/grandpa in east texas. Grew up on Triumph/Norton/BSA/AJS...first big bike was a 441 BSA Thumper.Owned a slew of Harleys in my time..and the Drifter was my Late Brothers bike..he can not be here to ride and enjoy it, so I'm going to bring it back to life and Ride the Heck out of it. So..I'm on a learning curve with the Drifter. Its not pretty..been sitting outside for several years with several boxes of extra parts. Its 100% there..but needs some attention go get it back on the road were it belongs. That's why I am here..to read posts, listen to what other riders have done with their bikes, and to ask a lot of questions! Just happy to be here! Respects.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk