Ride for Dad 2017

Started by CDNRatMan, June 18, 2017, 19:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Yea, that fairing is definitely much more "Victory-ish" than "Indian-ized"  IMO.   Not a fan, really, it seems at odds with the styling on the rest of the bike. 

No Worries

DC

Looks . . . . . . .odd.   ???    :o

CDNRatMan

;) Would you say looks more futuristic like mmmmmm.....say a Victory rather than old school like and Indian should.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

I just can't get used to their fairings.

No Worries

Troll

That red and white thing is pretty hideous

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

So Sat was the 10th Annual Ride for Dad in support  of research and cure of prostate cancer. This year due to a not so good weather forecast the turnout was not so good, we had 400 riders show up and for here that is still a decent number of riders. This year the ride was a tad over 180kms (111 miles) Never got rained on hard and it was a warm rain so not a big deal. There was only 2 really nice bikes to show up for the event and those are in picture number 1. The only other machine that showed up that was of any note was a Polaris Indian Trike.
The best part to note here is that the rider of said trike is from Redbridge about 30 mins up the highway and in his garage is a 2003 Kawasaki Drifter 800. So being a nice guy I did extend an invitation to him to Attend Rendezvous in July.
The rest of the field of motorcycles your normal variety of pretty stock bikes the odd BMW, tons of H-D's that looked and sounded the same.
I made reference to a person riding with us for the first time that some of these people I only talk to them during rides and only see them in the summer time, yet there is a bonding friendship from attending these events.
So my group had the luck to see a young bull Moose with a very nice set of antlers in full velvet, and then near the end of the day, I saw something in the ditch as I was passing it and had a HUGE black bear come up and across the highway between myself and the second rider in our group, who forgot his fatigue of his first group ride like this.....lol......
I also won in the silent auction a $250 gift certificate for powder coating......lol.......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk