2016 CCC Rally Umberumberka Dam to Silverton

Started by Washbrook, March 20, 2016, 21:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washbrook

You have to be careful with the cattle grids in the wet as they can be very slippery. As long as you take them straight on you do not have an issue. In the dry they are not an issue other than a moment of vibration.

The cars are on the correct side, :) . As for the speed, again I made a small note that the footage was sped up a bit tp keep the clip shorter. I have one more clip to work on fromour trip away and then i am out for a while..

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

CDNRatMan

:o I am now just getting used to the cars being on the wrong side of the road, but I am really having to work hard at riding as fast as you people travel at........

How are the Cattle gates on the main roads during wet conditions?We see them out west but not on any major roads.

Once more you have done did really good....lol...I enjoyed it.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Washbrook

I have had a little bit of fun with this video clip of our return trip from the Umberumberka Reservoir back to the Silverton Hotel for lunch. Please watch the entire 6 minutes and keep an eye out for an interloper and some hopefully humorous comments along the way. Again, sorry you do not see much of my Drifter but I was doing the filming.

https://vimeo.com/159735232
Man of few words.
VROC 35598

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk