Vulcan Drifter Riders

• October 17, 2017, 00:49:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: October 16, 2017, 20:15:23 PM 
Started by Moose - Last post by CDNRatMan
Welcome Moose, have fun with the crazy people....

on: October 16, 2017, 18:07:44 PM 
Started by Moose - Last post by Moose
Hey Y'all,

I've been silently lurking this site for a 3 or 4 months, figured it was time I registered up!

on: October 16, 2017, 16:30:15 PM 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by Feed Poster
2018 Kawasaki KLX250: MD First Ride (Bike Reports) (News)

Let me tell you something about Kawasaki KLX250 press launches. While they sprinkle in a bit of street riding, they focus on hard core off-roading. This was true when we attended the press launch for the 2009 KLX250S. It was also true last week when we rode the 2018 KLX250 for the first time here […]
Source: 2018 Kawasaki KLX250: MD First Ride (Bike Reports) (News)

Motorcycle Reviews - http://www.motorcycledaily.com

Andrea Dovizioso scores a fantastic win in the GP of Japan at Motegi to cut the points gap from Marquez to 11. Sixth overall for Jorge Lorenzo, with Ducati now second in the Constructors’ standings (Industry Press Releases)

Andrea Dovizioso powered to his fifth win of the year today at Motegi at the end of an exciting race and a terrific scrap right down to the final corner with Marc Marquez. The Ducati Team’s Italian rider has now reduced the gap in the overall standings to 11 points to the Spanish champion, with […]
Source: Andrea Dovizioso scores a fantastic win in the GP of Japan at Motegi to cut the points gap from Marquez to 11. Sixth overall for Jorge Lorenzo, with Ducati now second in the Constructors’ standings (Industry Press Releases)

Mixed Results for Movistar Yamaha in Moist Motegi Race (Industry Press Releases)

Race Today Movistar Yamaha MotoGP’s Maverick Viñales put in a consistent ride at a very wet Twin Ring Motegi track to secure ninth place. Valentino Rossi had an impressive start to the Motul Grand Prix of Japan and was riding in eighth position when a crash in turn 8 brought an end to his challenge. […]
Source: Mixed Results for Movistar Yamaha in Moist Motegi Race (Industry Press Releases)

Fourth and Fifth Place for Iannone and Rins in Japan (Industry Press Releases)

Team Suzuki Press Office – October 15. Andrea Iannone: P4 / +18.845 Alex Rins: P5 / +22.982 Finally rain proved to be beneficial for the Team SUZUKI ECSTAR riders at the Japanese GP. Andrea Iannone got 4th place at the end of the race, with his teammate Alex Rins immediately behind in 5th. This is […]
Source: Fourth and Fifth Place for Iannone and Rins in Japan (Industry Press Releases)

APRILIA RACING TEAM GRESINI – MotoGP Japan Race (Industry Press Releases)

ALEIX ESPARGARÓ SEVENTH AT MOTEGI ANOTHER SOLID TOP TEN FOR APRILIA AND CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS FOR SAM LOWES TOO ALBESIANO: “WE ARE STABLY IN THE TOP TEN, BUT NOW THE GOAL IS TO IMPROVE IN THE RACE” Aleix Espargaró rode his Aprilia RS-GP to a seventh place finish in the GP of Japan held in Motegi […]
Source: APRILIA RACING TEAM GRESINI – MotoGP Japan Race (Industry Press Releases)

on: October 16, 2017, 13:01:54 PM 
Started by Zoar - Last post by Zoar
That's a cool exhaust, Gene!  8)
And I'm happy for those benefits, too. That's the same thing I felt, the first time that I rode my bike after having put on the new exhaust... Amazing!!!
BTW, did it took you much money?

worth it---

on: October 16, 2017, 11:38:38 AM 
Started by Zoar - Last post by Zoar
And I'm happy for those benefits, too. That's the same thing I felt, the first time that I rode my bike after having put on the new exhaust... Amazing!!!

Mittco--

I am embarrassed to tell anyone how much it cost. It was not very much money. I live in a small town in upstate NY.

on: October 16, 2017, 11:33:15 AM 
Started by Zoar - Last post by mittico68

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!