Rudy's bike night, August 2017

Started by Troll, August 20, 2017, 19:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Well Tues. is Car night at the local Canadian Tire parking lot, I was not there the night that the car people asked the bike people not to park on the area with the cars a dn to stay outside the ropes, then a couple of the H-D crowd announced that Weds was going to be Bike night at St Louis Wings parking lot. Well I have gone every Weds night it has not been raining, seems like only 2 to 4 people show up and none of the H-D people that were supposed to the "leaders" of the event.........so perhaps once I get home from PEI then I'll try again, but I want to ride 129 before the snow flys.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 20, 2017, 21:38:49 PM

Very nice looking ride. One small question is Aug a bit early to have the last bike night? Summer has been a really rotten one for sure.

Yeah, I'm sure that everyone is pretty disappointed with him deciding to do that, but it's been such a bad year for these cruise nights, I guess I can understand why. He's had to cancel his car nights, too

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

Very nice looking ride. One small question is Aug a bit early to have the last bike night? Summer has been a really rotten one for sure.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

Last one of the year..and who should show up but a fellow Drifter rider. Repainted "J" he rescued from an ignominious end! Took my yearly trip to Anamosa, today...FINALLY turned over 114,000 miles...the weather has been total garbage all  Summer!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk