2002 Honda Goldwing GL-1800- ABS
View More Pictures
|Description: We are considering selling our Goldwing. It is a 2002 with about 23K on it. We are the 3rd owners. The original two put about 3500 miles on the bike and sold for health reasons. The bike has had any recalls completed. We've had no problems with it other than routine stuff. This is the ABS version... and they work. Went ahead and did 25K PM May 2016.
It has a lot of features to help this cruiser rider feel more at home, but mainly to make my wife comfortable. I spent $5K on this stuff before we even picked it up!
Other things have been added, trunk/bag rugs, etc. One of the bag latches tends to stick, haven't really gotten into it to fix it. This is a problem with these model GW's.
- Corbin Heated Seat - really works, and we love Corbin. My wife can literally fall asleep on the bike. Added arm rests with a cup holder. Have the original GW seat too... too hot and soft for me.
- Tires - These E3's have been really good. A new tire on the rear. Lot of wear left.
- ]Handlebar risers - these pull the bars back a bit, which I like. Also have the foam cavity fillers to keep air from coming up from under the bike
- Power windshield - I like the shield low, but when she is riding with me I can raise it to help with any turbulence.
- Pin Striping - Nice pinstripes by a relatively well known artist. Subtle but adds character.
- Highway pegs - to give a little extension. They stay out of the way when no in use.
- Floorboards - GW's usually have pegs. I like boards and heal/toe shifter... so added some. Really like them, they help comfort. Also added FB extensions for passenger, helps her extend her legs for comfort.
- Heal/Toe Shifter - like on my cruisers.
- Electrical upgrades - this thing can power a small city, so I added a power block and ground block for some of the electronics.
- Autocom - The oem intercom system didn't work for us.. too much wind noise. So I added an Autocom intercom system, works like the oem except mics are voice activated and ignores the wind. Believe me, it worked on the Great Plains, so it will work wherever we go! Have a lot of spare parts for this.
- Ipod interface - Added a deal that lets me put an ipod in the trunk and control it from the handlebars. Works well with the older Ipods. One of the clips on the connector is broken, but doesn't impact operation.
- Iway 600 GPS - big! GPS's have really come a long way since 2004, but this GPS works great and is included with the bike. It can be removed if not needed.
- Luggage Rack - Chrome.
Will deliver it within a reasonable distance, might need some "incentive".
Pics were taken in the shade. The color is very nice Honda yellow.
Location Franklin, TN
Contact Phone: 6155387435
Contact Email email@example.com
Ending Date: 05/19/2018 05:25 pm
Listing Date: 05/19/2016 05:20 pm
Discussion Topic: View Topic
|Member name: chief
Member since: September 02, 2008, 18:23:52 PM
Send a message to seller
Show member's listings
|0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this listing.|