New England Interest?

Started by Varooom, September 01, 2009, 07:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

That'd be great. We will help promote the event for you around the web.

Cheers.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Varooom

OK; I'm going over to NY to work in trains and attend the Roxbury, NY Century days.  I'll speak to the organizers and get all the info on motels, campgrounds and their thoughts on a small gathering some spring/summer weekend next year.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Varooom

pcarrell

Might be cool to do.  I have reletives up in Maine I haven't seen in a few years, so maybe I could do this along the way.  Might be fun!

chief

The National has been on the east coast for a couple of years. This is the first that far west.

Anyway, the best way to do a regional is to start it! If you host it, you know it will be done. Regionals are usually just gatherings and not rallies. They usually attract 10 or fewer bikes, so its not a real big thing to host either.

If you decide you wanna do it, we'll help you promote it.

Cheers.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Varooom

I was wondering, Colorado being a loooooooong ride from the right side of the US, would anybody be interested in staging a New England Drift-In in 2010?
I do volunteer work on the Catskill Mt. Railroad and the area provides some great three season riding and the area where the Empire State Railroad Museum is located, Phoenicia, NY, is delightful, with inexpensive motels, diners and tons of mountain cruising.  (http://www.catskillmtrailroad.com/)
Varooom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk