Hello again Dancing Bear with a new up date

Started by Dancing Bear, January 19, 2015, 14:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Quote from: Pilgrim on March 19, 2015, 07:17:02 AM

I would like to see the schedule of events for each day so i could make some plans. Since it's a weekday deal I'm not going to be able to make it all five days.

As soon as we get the schedule we will post it on the Drift-In.org website.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

chief

The Landmark has gone further to make up for some things.
They are working on putting up a tent for us to be outside plus they are opening up the night club for our use as the Dog Pound and that is where the banquet will be held.
THE BAR IN THE NIGHT CLUB IS OFF LIMITS UNLESS LANDMARK STAFF IS MANNING THE BAR!!
We have agreements with the Harley and Kawasaki dealerships for a discount on parts if any repairs are needed by attendees of the rally.
Heidi and I will compile a list of places to eat close to the hotel, if you prefer not to eat at the hotel.
While there I had an interview with a local radio station which will be broadcast quite a lot up to and during the Drift - In.
The Pikeville police department will be patrolling the Landmark parking lot during the Drift-In for security.
We have the local bakery making a sizable donation for birthdays of the group during the month of July.
We have been given the o k for Mitch and Jeannie Parker to make dinner for the group
YIPPY!!!
We spoke with the owner of the car wash next to the Landmark.
He will provide a wash bay just for us to clean our bikes.
We have been told B.A.C.A. of Indiana will be making a showing and they are coordinating with Kentucky to agree when for sure to appear.
I will update more as I have it.
The hippo is the child exam room at Judi's.
The pig is GREAT place to eat.I could not attach the pictures too large, Sorry.
Dancing Bear

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Pilgrim

I would like to see the schedule of events for each day so i could make some plans. Since it's a weekday deal I'm not going to be able to make it all five days.

Tacwizard

Rearranging the schedule is your discretion, Make it work to the best of your ability.  I come to enjoy the event and the people who attend, But most of allI love to ride.

DC

Quote from: greenbarn on January 19, 2015, 20:40:24 PM

As far as a free day, I treat every day as a free day, ....

My wives tell me this all the time.

greenbarn

Quote from: CDNRatMan on January 20, 2015, 11:10:36 AM

Sounds like a plan and then the Banquet is Friday night?

Leave Sat morning, be interested to see how much GB can pile on the back of his machine this year.

ok with me.......

I'll just throw the extra stuff in Missus GB's van....
No Worries

greenbarn

No Worries

kw-retrorider

Dancing Bear - don't see any reason that won't work. No objection

CDNRatMan

ok perhaps I misread, I thought the banquet was the last event and held on the last night.....ok.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

chief

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

CDNRatMan

Sounds like a plan and then the Banquet is Friday night?

Leave Sat morning, be interested to see how much GB can pile on the back of his machine this year.

ok with me.......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Pilgrim

Quote from: greenbarn on January 19, 2015, 20:40:24 PM

As far as a free day, I treat every day as a free day, and i I didn't want to or didn't feel like going on a planned ride, just did my own thing....

your an outlaw biker...

greenbarn

I think Friday would be OK - what was the alternative ?

As far as a free day, I treat every day as a free day, and i I didn't want to or didn't feel like going on a planned ride, just did my own thing....

No Worries

Dancing Bear

To all our Drifter friends: Due to the unexpected change in the charity, Heidi and I have a question which needs  everyone's input so we can accommodate as many of you  as possible.
Our original plan was to have Friday, July 24th, a free day for all to do what they wanted at their leisure.

Our question to all of you is, will it be acceptable for us to have the bike show that day, Friday the 24th?

Please know, this is just a question to gather information, not to confuse anyone or upset anyone. it will help us to make better decisions to accommodate most.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk