Pearl

Started by CDNRatMan, November 13, 2017, 17:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Well seems like everything is here other then the progressive springs for the front end and the progressive rear shock. So once my arm is better and I can use it as needed I will start on Pearl's metamorphosis to her new theme. We are just going to get all the parts needed and go over them and then we can start from the butterfly effect.
rims to powder coating;
new bars;
new custom seat and luggage rack;
800 watts of stereo;
lowers;
travel trunk;
then the metamorphosis to the chosen theme.........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

probably when the snow starts....  It's a lot warmer down there,...   right?

No Worries

Pilgrim

well...free room and board, food and beverages, tools supplied and warm basement area to work in. Let me know when you are coming.  ;D

greenbarn

I could use a vacation....

No Worries

CDNRatMan

GB would be willing to pay you to have the privilege to work on your bike.......

Pilgrim

I know your excited to get started but you have all winter so you have plenty of time and do it when you feel good. I need to order fork springs also and neck bearings and lube my drive shaft...before spring.
Need Barn to come down and do the work....

CDNRatMan

Ok so today the last parcel from the UK arrived and Uncle Malcolm did himself proud, this means that all the parts for Pearl are here, other than the few items that were ordered late. Got progressive front springs and rear shock to arrive yet and then the real work starts. I have the theme idea sorted out in my head. The Wrap guys are on board and ready to start with my idea.
My ass is being really kicked with a very bad bout of arthritis and so have decided to lay up for a bit of time and let things clam down and then going to get at it with a vengeance.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk