New Drifter Owner in Texas

Started by Trobledo, March 29, 2017, 13:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Welcome to the forum.  Great looking Drifter - the Corbin solo is a good good look...   It's nice to see one get cleaned up and on the road instead of going for parts!

No Worries

RockinRollin

A freebie! Let me know if you run across any 800 freebies. Always wanted to have one of each.

Ontargetbill

Welcome and it's great seeing another 99 here.
Great people and tons of tips.

Bill

greenbarn

Welcome!  and thanks for the pics -- we like pics.  This way Ratman doesn't have to hound you for them, LOL.

No Worries

Trall

Looks fantastic.  Always good to breath life back into another cool Drifter.....Great job

mittico68

Quote from: Trobledo on March 30, 2017, 17:03:05 PM

This is my first bike. The original owner stored it under a covered canopy. Going to make some people jealous or mad, got the bike for free. 👍 Only have invested in what the mechanic charge to get it running again. He looked it over very good, just need to get it inspected and tagged.

WOW!
Great business for ya!
And nice machine.
Now start ridin' and keep on joyin'...

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

8) did your wife do the polishing.....she did a good job............oh wonder why I am still single right Pilgrim.......

like them 99's

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Trobledo

This is my first bike. The original owner stored it under a covered canopy. Going to make some people jealous or mad, got the bike for free. 👍 Only have invested in what the mechanic charge to get it running again. He looked it over very good, just need to get it inspected and tagged.

Pilgrim

Wow..talk about neglected. Was it in a barn? Going to have to change the mirrors out.might as well get black.  :) Goog job bringing her back to life.

Old Drifter

Nice...looks like you have my twin! Also looks like the fuel gauge isn't working. I had the same problem, wound up being the sender in the tank. 

Gene

1999 Drifter

kw-retrorider

Nice straight looking machine with some hard to find accessories in black.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new find.

Trobledo

Picture on the bottom is what it looked like when it was picked up.

Trobledo

Another one

Trobledo

Figured it out. Going to have to post 1 at a time.

Trobledo

Trying to post pictures but they are to big. Post soon

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
Mmmm... already droolin' for those pics... ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

DC

Welcome to the forum, Trobledo!  Looking forward to seeing those pics.

CDNRatMan

Welcome and enjoy your stay here......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Old Drifter

Welcome to the forum! Great to see another '99 on here. Looking forward to seeing the pics.  8)

Gene

1999 Drifter

Trobledo

Got a 99 Drifter 1500 in August of 2016. It hadn't run since Sept 05'. Waited several months to take it to bike shop. Just got it back. It runs perfectly. I am adding pictures of what it looked like when it was originally picked up and what it looks like now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk