2017 first ride.

Started by Troll, March 17, 2017, 14:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

Every year, since 1966, I have set mileage goals at the beginning of the season. My base goal is 10,000 miles and only twice have I not reached it. Once was in 1998 when I had a heart attack in October, and last year when I missed the 10,000 by about 600, but made the secondary goal of 110,000 on the Drifter....I don't want to miss that base goal again...ever!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

Old Drifter

Quote from: Troll on March 18, 2017, 18:45:19 PM

>:(

That's okay Troll, keeps the mileage down on your Drifter.
Gene

1999 Drifter

Troll

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

--Jerry S--

Nice day for a ride here in mid Florida but when you all are enjoying the summer riding is when someone turns on the sauna here and we must be in before 10:20am or we melt. 

DC

We had snow a few days ago.  Lots of salt, gravel, and potholes out there.  I will wait.

CDNRatMan

Still have tons of snow and lots of sand and gravel on the roads even a few ice spots.....so no rush to get out.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

Not much of a ride, but I don't usually get ANY miles on as early as St. Patrick's day...so everything I can get is a bonus. Still pretty cold out, and there is still some snow. We had freezing rain last night, but it got "warm" this afternoon...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk