Never received my activation link

Started by Brian c, March 05, 2017, 10:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC

chief

I don't see any pending registration. send me an email from the email account you used to register. If I find a valid registration I will activate it. Otherwise, you will have to try and re-register. chief@vulcandrifterriders.com

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

I love my swingin' bike!

Old Drifter

Quote from: Brian c on March 05, 2017, 10:10:44 AM

Recently acquired an 5k mile 02 drifter that had been hardtailed and converted to a springer with forward controls. From what I can see this site is an invaluable resource tool. I registered but never received an activation code or link. And yes lol I checked my spam. Any help greatly appreciated.   Bought this bike because of its uniqueness other bikes include an supermagna a Dave dodge stage 6 prepped 83 v65 manga (yikes fast/quick) and a 72 shovel sporty. I don't go in for the mundane.  This drifter is just awesome and I'd truly like to learn from the gurus.

Brian, is your Drifter an 800 or a 1500? I'd really like to see a pic of it. Post one when you can. Thanks
Gene

1999 Drifter

CDNRatMan

Chief should be on here later and sort you out really quick, now you are going to be inundated with requests, plea, begging and down right demands to post pictures of said bike so start to prepare yourself......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Brian c

Recently acquired an 5k mile 02 drifter that had been hardtailed and converted to a springer with forward controls. From what I can see this site is an invaluable resource tool. I registered but never received an activation code or link. And yes lol I checked my spam. Any help greatly appreciated.   Bought this bike because of its uniqueness other bikes include an supermagna a Dave dodge stage 6 prepped 83 v65 manga (yikes fast/quick) and a 72 shovel sporty. I don't go in for the mundane.  This drifter is just awesome and I'd truly like to learn from the gurus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 180 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk