Drifter in Murrumbeena

Started by Washbrook, March 04, 2013, 01:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washbrook

PCarrell,

Yes and since this is the first other one I have come across I was quite pleased.

Tony,

Thanks. The Corbin is ordered. They quoted 8 - 12 weeks which means it may turn up from late March on-wards. I'll post when received and fitted. I will post some photos on this site when I get the time however below is a taste including your bike from Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyuoh88uc_U

Regards

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

antocas

well hello washbrook,
ive been riding my drifter for ten years now ,and yours was about the fourth ive ever seen on the road since they were first released here in australia, so i was pretty stoked to chat .
im kinda long legged too,and seem to spend a bit of time sitting on that hump where the pillion seat starts.i wwould like to change my seat too,maybe  go for  an old banjo seat which would be a lil higher and flatter and firmer.hope to hear your thoughts on the corbin seat you hope to use
best regards from tony

pcarrell

It's always cool when you stumble across another Drifter.

Washbrook

Well I finally came across another Drifter owner yesterday. I had been out on an all day ride and was 2 minutes from home when I saw what looked like a similar bike to mine. After turning around and coming back I discovered another 1999 Drifter. The owner, Tony, came out to investigate who was taking photos of his bike. He seemed equally surprised when I pointed out my bike, almost an identical twin to his.

Mine is the one in front on the road.

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk